Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Refill

I just refilled my almost deflated tires. It's amazing how much better my bike rides now. It's smooth, balanced and requires much less effort on my part to ride well.

It got me wondering about the rest of my tires. When was the last time I refilled? I could use some balance.

Anna's Refills...

Reading a novel just for fun
Yoga
Biking along the river
Lunch with a good friend
Fine chocolate
Reading to my kids
Snuggling with my dog
Spontaneous outing with my husband
Time to aimlessly wander in a bookstore
Napping
Sitting and pondering in nature

I think I'll go curl up with my dog and a book and maybe take a little nap. Feeling like I could use a refill. I'm sure the rest of the day will require much less effort if I do.

What are your refills?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

My refills...
Phone calls to my sister, a good movie, Sunday School (I am serious), a clean house, and of course...chocolate.

And I love that you are writing. I love reading blogs that are well written.

Anica said...

I've been thinking a lot about this post since yesterday. I might take your idea and post about it on my blog soon (if that's okay).

Science Teacher Mommy said...

I love this! Loads of things, but writing is probably number one. Funny how I can never manage to find time to do it . . . but I DO run a lot smoother when I make time.

Rae said...

playing the piano
time to myself to read reading scriptures and ponder
writing a piece of music
napping for sure!