Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here's a Kicker

Boy, you try and increase your writing output, taking care to post things you feel confident about when suddenly out of the blue you get thrown down a notch or two. I just got a notification from Google that they thought my blog was a spam blog. I'd never heard of such a thing so started looking at their links. In particular, they said "Spam blogs can be recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text..." I had to verify that I am an actual living, breathing human being, writing and posting on this blog. Glad my work is reaching someone - in all its nonsensical, irrelevant glory. Write on! :)

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That is hilarious!! I enjoy your writing very much, so spam on!!! :)

Kimbo said...

Seriously? That's so weird. I'm glad your back to the blogging world too. I love to hear your insights of the world around you.

Lisa Brown said...

That's crazy! Oh, I loved your poem, by the way. When you were writing on Saturday night, I had no idea that you were writing that - I thought you were taking notes :).

Rae said...

What?? So funny. ..