Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Wish I Had 100...

I was back in the second grade classroom yesterday and the students had a writing project. The title of the piece was "I Wish I Had 100..." . The students filled in the wish and wrote why they made that wish and what they would do with it. Many of the students wished for 100 dollars and then listed what they would buy with the money. My son wished for 100 pies. He really likes pie. Another wished for 100 of himself so he could do lots of things at once. One girl wished for the money, but wrote that she would use it to buy clothes and food for people who are poor. Made me wonder what I would wish for... 100 days on a tropical island with my family? 100 months of maid service? 100 years of a life lived well? What would you wish for?

5 comments:

Kimbo said...

100 cruises paid for in advance that I could go on for the rest of my life :)

Meesha said...

I think I'd have to go with the classic wish for 100 more wishes. If that's against the rules well then...maybe 100 talents!

Anna said...

Both sound great to me!

Rae said...

I like the maid service!!
Maybe 100 free songs to arrange (of my choice!!) Or 100 hours of babysitting, prepaid.

Tricia said...

I'd love 100 days of my family all around me with feelings of love, cheer, playfulness, peace and pictures to document the miracle of it. :)